We are looking for an HR Administrator, who will handle the back office operations and assist the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assisting the Operations Manager with daily staffing business duties
• Prepare and maintain employment records such as contracts, amendments, and addendums for all employment stages, including hiring, onboarding, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions
• Communicate efficiently and timely with client and employee on employment related queries
• Recurrent maintenance of employee leaves, absences, and overtime reports.
• Support monthly payroll and invoicing process
Key skills required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or similar field preferred
• Fluent English is mandatory, German or French would be a plus
• Previous working experience in Human Resources, Project Coordination/Management would be advantageous
• High attention to details and critical thinking
• Solid organizational and time-management skills
• Team-player personality, which is reliable, honest and fosters collaboration across teams.
Benefits of joining Safeguard
• Internal referral bonus beginning with 350 USD
• Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
• Smart working (Work from Home)
• International environment
• Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
• Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
• Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
• Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
• Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Please send your CV in English to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for.
Дата публикации: 01.04.2021